- 170,000 SF, 4-story building that housed the former Refrigeration Sales and Services Company
- Located along the Euclid Corridor Health Line that connects University Circle , Cleveland’s cultural district, and downtown Cleveland,.
- After sitting idle for almost 10 years, the building was converted into a high-tech office and research space.
- As a Historic Tax Credit project, the renovation followed strict criteria established by the National Park Service and Ohio State Historic Preservation Office.
- 2014 Preservation Achievement Award for a commercial Building from the Cleveland Restoration Society and AIA Cleveland.
- LEED Gold
Start planning your next project with us.